The Wampler Pantheon Overdrive Pedal was inspired by the long-discontinued, long-sought-after Marshall Bluesbreaker Stomp box…. and the many now - legendary pedals that have followed its ”transparent” path. The Wampler Pantheon gives you all the unmistakably British break up and tonal nuance found in the best of these revered circuits…. But with some fresh features and modern functionality which are all WAMPLER.
- Inspired by the long-discontinued, long-sought-after Marshall Bluesbreaker Stompbox
- Features all the British break up and tonal nuance found in the best of these revered circuits with some fresh features and modern functionality
- Designed with a powerful EQ section to tailor your sound for any gig
- Active Baxandall bass control allows you to match with any cab and fill up any room
- A delicious Presence control adds just the right amount of sparkle & sweetness
- Front mounted Gain Structure & Voicing Controls allow instant access to different harmonic and overtone structures
- Plays nice with any rig and modern tone-tools, retains the personality of your playing, AND delivers everything from sweet and creamy push to cranked British Grind