Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR Two Lens Kit with AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR & AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED, Black
Compact, easy to use, and versatile are all traits of the Nikon D3500, which is designed to be as flexible and intuitive as possible, while still offering the imaging capabilities you expect from a DSLR. Utilizing a DX-format 24.2MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor, the D3500 provides a native sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the sensor and processor combination also provides a 5 fps continuous shooting rate as well as Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps. The sensor's design also omits an optical low-pass filter in order to achieve greater sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the D3500 also features SnapBridge, which utilizes Bluetooth connectivity, for wireless sharing of images to your mobile device, including automatic sharing of 2MP images between the camera and your mobile device. The lightweight camera body incorporates a 3.0" 921k-dot LCD screen for live view monitoring and image review and, catering to first-time DSLR owners, the D3500 also features a helpful Guide Mode to aid in achieving specific photographic looks or techniques, such as how to produce shallow depth of field imagery in a helpful, step-by-step manner. Ten different Special Effects are also available in-camera to creatively refine the look of both stills and movies.
- 24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 Processor
- The 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 processor work together to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 25600. Additionally, the sensor's design omits an optical low-pass filter in order to acquire the greatest sharpness and detail from subjects. The EXPEED 4 processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for Full HD 1080p movie recording and a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 5 fps.
- SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the D3500 features built-in SnapBridge connectivity to permit seamless transferring of imagery to a mobile device. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology enables communication between the camera and a smart device, and allows for automatic 2MP image transfers as you shoot. SnapBridge requires a one-time setup, for up to five unique devices, and also works in conjunction with NIKON IMAGE SPACE for backing up files and sharing imagery.
- Multi-CAM 1000 Autofocus Sensor
- Benefitting the high image quality is an apt AF system that employs 11 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions from -1 to +19 EV.
- Full HD Movie Recording
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, as well as HD 720p, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, full-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities, for ensured sharpness with a wide variety of subject types. Additionally, a built-in monaural microphone can be used to record high-quality sound during movie recording.
- Body Design
- Redesigned body is more compact, lighter in weight, and has nearly all of the rear controls on the right-hand side of the grip for easier one-handed control.
- Rear 3.0" 921k-dot LCD offers a large, bright means for live view shooting, menu navigation, or image playback.
- Eye-level pentamirror optical viewfinder provides a natural means for composing stills.
- Built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash.
- The included EN-EL14a lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1550 shots per charge.
- AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lenses
- Included with the camera body is the standard zoom AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-82.5mm. Featuring an integrated pulse stepping motor, this lens exhibits exceptionally smooth, fast, and quiet autofocus performance to suit both stills and video recording. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and a Super Integrated Coating is also featured to suppress lens flare and ghosting. Additionally, this lens also features Vibration Reduction image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake when shooting handheld.
Also included with camera is the telephoto zoom AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED lens, which covers a 105-450mm equivalent zoom range. This lens incorporates one extra-low dispersion glass element into its optical design to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to provide greater clarity and color fidelity. A Super Integrated Coating is featured on this lens, too, to limit ghosting and flare when working in strong lighting conditions.
We Also Recommend
TASCAM DR-05 Portable Digital Recorder (Version 2)
Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera Kit with EF-S 18-55mm and EF 75-300mm Zoom Lenses (Black)
Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 70-300mm Lenses
Tascam Tascam dr 40 silver 4-Track Portable Digital Recorder, Silver
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.