Spend less time plugging and more time playing with the compact SCARLETT 8I6 which grants you instant connectivity from your hardware music making setup into the computer world. Eight ins and six outs mean that the 8i6 is ready to record when you are. You get six balanced line inputs for connecting synths or other line-level audio, plus two high headroom instrument input for plugging your guitar or bass straight in. The 2 1/4" headphone outputs were designed with producers and studio engineers in mind and the 4 balanced 1/4" TRS outputs are there for monitoring or outboard effects.
Two 3rd generation Scarlett mic preamps are included; now with switchable phantom power, input pads, and selectable Air circuits to add that high-end detail. The 24-bit/192kHz converters provide pristine studio-quality recordings. Traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O is provided for seamless integration of MIDI equipment such as a keyboard or sound module, and S/PDIF coaxial ports allow proper routing of stereo digital gear.
The Scarlett 8i6 connects to your Mac or Windows computer via USB and is powered by the included external power supply. The Focusrite Control makes it easy to route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Included is a whole range of recording software.
Platinum Photo Savings Bundle Includes :
- Tascam TM-80 Studio Condenser Microphone
- SR850 Stereo Headphones
- Xpix Pop Screen Filter
- Xpix Dual MIDI Cable, Dual 5-pin DIN to Same
- Xpix XLR3F to XLR3M Balanced Interconnect Cable
- Xpix Balanced Interconnect, 1/4 inch TRS to Same (x6)
- Xpix Female XLR to Male 1/4 TS Mono Jack Unbalanced Microphone Cable
- Hosa Technology Mono 1/4" Phone Male to 2 RCA Male Y-Cable
- Fibertique Microfiber Cleaning Cloth