A versatile and compact 4-Channel Studiophile Headphone Amplifier, the Rolls HA243 provides high-quality audio for all your needs. The HA243 features two input channels, which provide mono and stereo modes and offer 1/4”, RCA, and 3.5mm connectors. The four output channels are switchable between monitoring input channel A and input channel B and feature ¼” and 3.5mm headphone jacks plus an independent level control. You can rely on the HA243 for professional-quality audio thanks to the JRC3414 integrated circuit with a high amount of gain. All this is packed into the Rolls HA243’s metal chassis providing quality versatility and durability.
Cables: 2 x 1/4" TRS, 2x 6.5' 2 RCA Male to 2 RCA Male, 2x 6' Aux Cable
Headphones: Stereo Headphones with closed-back design
Cleaning Accessory: Fibertique Cloth designed to clean the surface of an electronic device.
- In a durable metal chassis, the 4-Channel Studiophile Headphone Amplifier provides studio-quality audio for all your needs.
- 2 input channels offer mono or stereo operation and 1/4", RCA, and 3.5mm connectors.
- 4 output channels are A/B selectable, feature ¼" and 3.5mm headphone jacks plus independent level controls.
- Professional-quality audio thanks to the JRC3414 integrated circuit with a high amount of gain.
- Start listening right away with comfortable headphones, which feature a closed-back design & padded adjustable headband.
|Manufacturer Part Number||