There are plenty of tactics that can help grow a brand or platform, but sound is the key to a wider audience. Broadcaster and podcasters can potentially increase listeners through Tascam's latest interface, which will help make your programs more interesting and engaging. Thanks to the new MiniStudio Personal US-32, hosts can productively introduce their programs to people across the globe with some of their outstanding features. Check out our full guide on how to get started with your podcast's next secret weapon below.
1.Equipped with a “PON” function.
The Tascam MiniStudio Personal US-32 has a “PON” feature, which allows users to create different “PON” sounds such as cheering, clapping and more with just one press of the button. It also enables the moderators and guests to change voices for a more engaging conversation or segment.
2. High Audio Quality
Make your audience more pleased and welcome by providing them with an easy-to-follow sound.The high-quality audio circuits of the Tascam MiniStudio series provides a clear, precise sound by simply connecting a microphone to it.
3. Easy to Use
Designed with fewer user controls, this equipment can be used and enjoyed spontaneously by everyone, including those who don’t have as much prior knowledge.
How to Use the Tascam MiniStudio Personal US-32 for your broadcast/podcast:
1. Just connect the Tascam MiniStudio Personal US-32 to your computer.
- Use a high-quality mic and start broadcasting your own interests.
- Add some of your desired audio effects to add fun and thrill to your programs.
- Invite a guest and use separate condenser microphones for yourself and your guest to spruce up the conversation and tone.
- Connect a musical instrument and vocal microphone to simultaneously broadcast. You can also connect an iPod and play own your recorded songs or music.
- Do you want to change settings and bring your broadcast outdoors? Fortunately, Tascam MiniStudio Personal US-32 is portable and can be used wherever you want and bring it wherever you go. Whether you sit on in a cafe or park, you can easily use the interface by USB and you are all set.
- iPhones are also supported so users may utilize the compact, convenient mobile broadcasting system.
- If you want to create videos for video sites, easily switch to Creator Mode, which alters your equipment’s settings to add creativity to your work.
So, there you have it. Let the latest innovation from Tascam help you start a broadcast or take your current one to the next level. Whether you are a business owner or a social media influencer, the latest Tascam MiniStudio Personal US-32 should undoubtedly be included in your must-haves.